Supermacs Galway, Ireland - Dexion Drive-In Racking
Supermac’s is Ireland’s largest and fastest growing indigenous fast food group. Storage Systems Ltd has completed a large installation of Dexion Deepstor Drive In Pallet Racking at their distribution warehouse located in Ballybrit, County Galway.
This installation comprises of 4 blocks of Dexion Drive In Pallet Racking, each block is 20m wide x 8m high and consists of 10 lanes 1370mm wide. Each lane is designed to store 6 pallets in the depth and 3 pallets in the height. All lanes are equipped with full length guard rails & plastic column protectors to protect the racking structure from collision damage.
Benefits of Dexion Drive In Racking
- High density storage - maximising cubic space
- More pallets stored per cubic metre than any other storage system
- Ideal for cold and chill storage applications
- Accessible by the First-in last out principle
- Used for bulky goods of the same type